Professional headshot photographers in Orange County including Huntington Beach, Irvine, Newport Beach, Long Beach and more. Compelling portraits too! Call 415-297-5038 today.
Welcome To The Headshot Works!
We want you get the most compelling social media headshots, portraits and family photos possible. Explore our images on this site to see how we can help you get the right photos for your situation.
We’re The Professional Headshot And Portrait Photographers In Orange County & Los Angeles County
Looking great in a headshot or portrait takes more than a cell phone camera and a smile. It takes a professional photographer with a flair for shooting people just like you. That’s because it’s all about your expression. Your expression conveys who you are, instantly. I’ll coach you to your best expression.
I highly recommend this photographer! John is extremely nice and easy to work with! I had many laughs while taking my photos. He created a comfortable environment and coached me in order to make sure I got the best shots to suit what I needed! He even changed the background and lighting multiple times so that I got the variety that I needed. Overall, I got amazing high quality photos for a great price and had fun doing it!
DIFFERENT HEADSHOTS FOR DIFFERENT NEEDS
SOCIAL MEDIA HEADSHOTS | LINKEDIN
Frequently, the first impression you make is with your headshot. A professional headshot will make you look approachable, attractive and send the message you take yourself seriously. The image we create for you is perfectly lit to highlight your strongest self. We work with you on the nuances of your pose so that your spirit comes through. The power of a good headshot is how your expression transmits who you are.
A high-quality professional headshot will give you a sharp, professional appearance and convey a feeling of competence and reliability to your clients, customers, and business partners.
At The Headshot Works our clients love the results we give them, often saying that we truly captured their personality. In addition, the quality of the photo file we provide them helps them feel and perform more professionally.
Actors know the value of good, current headshots in advancing their careers. Headshots for actors are different from business headshots and family portraits in that they must show the actor can project different moods and personalities.
We collaborate with our acting clients to create headshots that reflect their current look and looks for upcoming roles they’re trying to get. We love shooting actors because they can get into mood almost without prompting. And, they are super fun.
The Internet has forever changed the way we do business, socialize and entertain ourselves. The Internet has also made visual communication essential in every aspect of our lives. Everyone will find that a quality, professionally photographed headshot gives you an advantage on social media, in business and in your personal communications. Here’s why.
• You’ll be empowered. When you are photographed by a professional photographer who knows lighting and how to pose your particular face. You’ll have a photo that you’re proud of. When you’re proud of how you look it lifts your confidence and enhances your motivation.
• You’ll deliver a great first impression. As we mentioned, it takes less than a second for a stranger to develop an opinion of you from your photo. The research also shows that that first impression lingers on, even after spending lots of time with you. Human nature will be working in your favor when you create a positive first impression with your professionally photographed portrait.
• You’ll be more memorable. Most people have trouble remembering names but most of us remember a face. You’ve surely been in a situation where you encounter someone who’s met you before who can’t place your name but remembers meeting you by your face.
• It shows your personality. A photograph with the right expression can convey the real you. Employers, casting directors and social media friends want to know who you are inside. A great photo of you can tell the viewer that you are friendly, honest, earnest and much more.
• It shows professionalism. A good headshot makes you look and feel professional. Compared to those who use a cell phone photo as their calling card image you’ll demonstrate you’re someone who takes their work, relationships and themselves seriously and with respect.
Incredible work! I was thoroughly impressed with how these photos turned out. John’s work shows in the angles and posturing to get everything right. He made me appear confident, friendly and professional I didn’t have to think!Evan M
This is the second time we’ve booked with The Headshot Works and the photos were absolutely beautiful. John was a great photographer who made each session fun and engaging.Mizz K
I recommend The Headshot Works VERY highly. I was looking for a photographer to do headshots and group photos of my ten person staff…I have nothing but compliments for John’s work.Russ K
WHY THE HEADSHOT WORKS?
Professional lighting, top-of-the-line cameras and studio backdrops; of course we have all that. At The Headshot Works it’s about the quality of the images we produce. We give you a relaxed, engaging experience so that you will naturally fall into an expression that is clearly you and not the contrived image you could get elsewhere. To facilitate the right expression we’ll use our unique pose coaching that’s simple and effective. You won’t believe the results!